|Paper Submission deadline||:||15 July 2021|
|Notification of acceptance||:||Within two weeks after the submission|
|Registration open||:||5 August 2021|
|Conference||:||9th to 10th September 2021|
|Venue||:||West Sumatera, Indonesia|
|Theme||:||Social and Cultural Sciences on Sustainable Development for World Challenge in Digital Era|
b. Society and Culture
g. Finance and Business
|Scope||:||Research related to Economics, Law, Education and Humanities in general.|
Guidelines for Abstract:
- Abstract of maximum 200 words on the first page (under title)
- Single line space, preferably Times New Roman 12 font
- Total paper length to be maximum of 3000 to 5000 words including references.
- Short bio-data of writer/s at the end of the paper. (150 words)
- A4 size paper
Accepted Paper will be confirmed within three weeks after the submission via email and will be posted on The First ELEHIC Website. We do not accept any query with regard to abstract evaluation.
Full Paper Submission
- Use the template for The ELEHIC (Template ELEHIC 2021)
- The full paper must be effective paper with no more than 10 pages.
- All abstract requirements are applied to full paper.
- The paper must be written in proper English.
- All references must be listed in references list
- The committee will confirm the full paper submission within 4 working days.
- The presentation may be done in English, Bahasa Indonesia, or Malay.
- For parallel presentation, maximum 4 participants
- Each participant will present maximum 15 minutes
- 10-20 minutes Q & A session.